Stages Cycling Power G3 L Carbon SRAM GXP MTB Crank Arm
More commonly found on road bike setups, power meters are becoming more popular with mountain bikers, and will make you a faster and more powerful rider. The Stages Cycling Power G3 L Carbon SRAM GXP MTB Crank Arm can be added to your existing SRAM GXP MTB setup and provide you with valuable power data to structure your training.
Market-leading accuracy of ± 1.5% and Active Temperature Compensation to counteract the effects of drops and rises in temperature ensure your numbers are reliable and as close as possible to your actual power. An IPX7 water resistance rating makes this a durable and tough unit that can be used in all conditions without the worry of water damage.
With cadences up to 220 rpm and a power range of up to 2500 watts, you can be sure that even when you're putting all your power down in sprint intervals, every watt will be recorded. Data is transferred to your compatible head unit in real-time, via ANT+ or Bluetooth, and with an updated radio transmission, signal is now six times stronger so you shouldn't have to deal with any drop-outs in power.
Battery life lasts for around 200 hours of riding, and when it's time to replace it, this is easy and tool-free. An LED light on start-up will give you an indication of when the battery is starting to run low.
Compatible with SRAM GXP mountain cranks with a 168mm q-factor, this power meter can be synced to third party apps such as Strava and Training Peaks. Keeping up to date can be done wirelessly so you'll always have the latest software on your unit.
Compatible with SRAM GXP mountain cranks with a 168mm q-factor
Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length.
The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
See guide below:
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with new door interface. Tool-free battery replacement
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Weight: Only adds 20 grams to base crank arm
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Compatible with SRAM GXP mountain cranks with a 168mm q-factor
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
PRODUCT REF: 836259
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more