Stages Cycling Power LR Ultegra R8100 Dual-Sided Power Meter
With measuring devices mounted on both crank arms, the Stages Cycling Stages Power LR Ultegra R8100 Dual-Sided Power Meter is the most accurate way of measuring power output. As both legs are measured independently of each other, any imbalances or differences can be seen, and with a ± 1.5% accuracy up to 2500 watts, it is the most effective way of training or racing.
Active temperature compensation means that changes in weather conditions during a ride don’t have any effect on the readings and as the device is IPX7 water-resistant, there is no issue using it in wet weather. Each side has a CR2032 battery that will last up to 175 hours and can be changed quickly and easily without the need for tools.
Communication with GPS units and smartphones is done using ANT+ and Bluetooth, so the power meter is compatible with the vast majority of modern devices, along with training apps such as Zwift and TrainerRoad. This connectivity also means that firmware upgrades can be done wirelessly to keep the power meters up to date.
- Shimano Ultegra R8100 crankset with power meters on left and right cranks
- High-quality CR2032 coin cell batteries
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Two months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ ID Number
- User Guide
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design with robust door interface. Tool-free battery replacement
- Battery life: 175+ hours (via two coin cell CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement in data transmission strength
- Accelerometer-based cadence measurement
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7