Stages Cycling Power R Dura-Ace R9200 Right Arm Power Meter
Stages Cycling's Power R Dura-Ace R9200 Right Arm Power Meter offers very accurate power measurement to make training more effective and better gauge race-winning efforts. Accuracy is ± 1.5%, with Active temperature compensation ensuring weather changes don't affect recordings. Power outputs up to 2500 watts can be measured so even the strongest sprinters are well catered for, and battery life from the CR2032 battery is excellent - up to 200 hours riding time.
Communication with head units or smartphones is via Bluetooth or ANT+, so the power meter is compatible with the vast majority of devices as well as popular training apps such as TrainerRoad and Zwift. Firmware upgrades are also done wirelessly, so there is no need to physically connect the power meter to a computer to benefit from the latest releases.
The power meter is fitted to the drive side crankarm of a Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 chainset and includes the appropriate Shimano chainrings too. It is particularly useful for a small number of bikes and frames that do not have sufficient clearance to use a left-side power meter.
- Drive side power meter
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 crank and chainrings
- High-quality CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Two months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ ID Number
- User Guide
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design with robust door interface. Tool-free battery replacement
- Battery life: 200+ hours (via coin cell CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement in data transmission strength
- Accelerometer-based cadence measurement
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".