Stages Cycling Stages Power L Dura-Ace 9200 Left Arm Power Meter
Combining Shimano’s top-flight crank with Stages Cycling’s highly accurate single-sided measurement, the Stages Power L Dura-Ace 9200 Left Arm Power Meter offers a lightweight and easy way to train or race with power data.
The measuring device adds just 15 grams to the Dura-Ace crank arm, yet can measure up to 2500 watts within ± 1.5% of true readings, taking the guesswork out of sustained efforts and intervals alike. It features active temperature compensation so that the accuracy remains as conditions change and the CR2032 battery lasts up to 200 hours. LED lights indicate when a new battery is required, and the switch is simple to accomplish without the need for tools.
ANT+ and Bluetooth communication mean that it is compatible with most GPS bike computers that are available and also with online training apps such as TrainerRoad and Zwift.
- Non-drive-side power meter mounted to a Shimano Dura-Ace crank arm
- High-quality CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Two months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ ID Number
- User Guide
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with robust door interface. Tool-free battery replacement
- Battery life: 200+ hours (via coin cell CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement in data transmission strength
- Accelerometer-based cadence measurement
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".