Stages Cycling Ultegra R8100 Left Arm Power Meter
Now fitted to Shimano’s latest Ultegra R8100 crank, Stages Cycling’s Left Arm Power Meter offers superb accuracy and ease of operation for anyone wanting to train or race with power data.
Mounted on a left side Ultegra R8100 crank that fits a Shimano Hollowtech II bottom bracket, the power meter only adds 15 grams to the arm and can last for up to 200 hours with its easily-replaced CR2032 battery. Measurement is accurate to ± 1.5% and up to 2500 watts, so should satisfy even the very strongest sprinters.
It is compatible with almost all GPS computers on the market along with online training software such as Zwift and TrainerRoad and it communicates by ANT+ or Bluetooth for a secure and reliable connection. Wireless upgrades ensure that the firmware is up to date and active temperature compensation maintains accuracy when weather conditions change rapidly.
- Non-drive-side power meter mounted to a Shimano Ultegra R8100 crank
- High-quality CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Two months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ ID Number
- User Guide
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design with robust door interface. Tool-free battery replacement
- Battery life: 200+ hours (via coin cell CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement in data transmission strength
- Accelerometer-based cadence measurement
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".