Suplest Edge3 Pro Cross Country Shoes
Whether racing or training, be it cyclocross or mountain biking, the Suplest Edge3 Pro Cross Country Shoes will enhance your performances and ensure you remain comfortable throughout. For those times when you need your feet to have contact with the ground, these shoes offer the highest levels of traction.
A microfibre and mesh upper is breathable and comfortable, and offers excellent support, while the Delta Grid construction adapts to your foot for a precise fit. To further enhance this, Suplest have included an anatomically shaped WRAP tongue which enables these shoes to accommodate a wider range of foot shapes and widths.
The inner portion of the heel includes Fish Grid, a material that increases grip against your socks so your feet are prevented from slipping. Closure is via two Boa dials and a lacing system, and this is complemented perfectly by the Carbon Shield; together these systems allow you to make micro-adjustments and ensure even pressure distribution.
The SOLESTAR footbed has been designed specifically for cycling and prevents power loss while maximising comfort and stability. With a super stiff ergo 360° carbon sole, all your watts will be translated into speed. Enhancing durability is the reinforced toe cap, that not only makes for a sturdy build but also protects the toes.
Thanks to compatibility with SPD, Look, Time and Crank Brothers off-road cleats, most riders will be well catered for.
- Ultra-thin, seamless microfibre upper made in Japan, for breathability, comfort and support
- Delta Grid construction in the upper adapts to the shape of the foot
- Fish Grid inner material in the heel area increases grip
- Strategically positioned mesh for breathability
- Anatomically shaped WRAP tongue construction accommodates different foot shapes and widths
- Boa closure system for even pressure distribution and micro-adjustment
- Carbon Shield layers perfectly with the Boa® system
- SOLESTAR footbed, specially developed for cycling: no loss of power, maximum comfort and maximum stability
- Ergo 360° carbon sole
- Fixed toe cap that makes the shoes sturdy and protects the toes
- Compatibility: SPD / Look / Time / Crank Brothers off-road cleats
- Weight: 330 grams per shoe (size 42)