Suplest Edge+ Pro Road Cycling Shoes
With typical finesse and high-quality engineering, the Edge+ Pro Road Cycling Shoes from Swiss brand Suplest deliver top drawer comfort, performance and power transfer. Now 11% stiffer whilst also achieving a 5% drop in weight these shoes will soon have you dancing on the pedals and floating up the climbs. Ensuring that your feet are snugly supported, Suplest uses their AnatomicWRAP tongue feature to position your foot perfectly to maximise pedal efficiently without any feeling of restriction. Melding to the shape of your foot, the heat welded microfibre upper is pulled into position by two BOA IP-1 dials that precisely distribute pressure evenly around the foot and can be adjusted simply at any time. Your feet are cushioned by the Solestar insole that stabilises the foot for improved alignment and overall body posture, and the Carbon Shield layer prevents the shoe from becoming misshapen when you are really pushing hard.
- Carbon outsole with high-friction SUPtraction Studs
- 11% stiffer with 5% weight reduction
- Heat welded microfibre upper
- AnatomicWRAP - individually adjustable fit, suitable for various fit shapes
- Carbonshield - holds shape for even pressure and comfortable fit
- 2x BOA IP-1 Dials - closures ensure individual and precise adjustment
- Solestar Insole - no loss of power, highest comfort and max stability
- Ergo 360 carbon outsole - light and ultra-stiff
- Reflective detail in the heel
- Laser holes for ventilation
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 288 grams (reduces to 230 grams without the performance Solestar insole), per shoe, size 8
Suplest Edge+ Pro Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.