TA Specialites Vento 135PCD Outer Chainring
Campagnolo cranksets are some of the best in the world, so ensure they get the best possible finish by pairing them with this TA Specialites Vento 135PCD Outer Chainring.
Available in a range of tooth sizes from 46 to 55, there is something to suit every rider and terrain.
The shifting performance and durability of the rings from TA Specialites comes from their material choices and the manufacturing process. The very best 075 T6 heat treated aluminium sheet is the material of choice, which is then cut in the traditional manner on a lathe which produces a much better and more accurate tooth form than pressing which is used by most chainring manufacturers.
Please note: These rings have a Pitch Circle Diameter (PCD) of 135 mm so are only compatible with the cranks of the same diameters. Also, for ten speed the minimum gap between two chainrings is 12 teeth.
- Outer chainring
- Campagnolo compatible
- Pitch Circle Diameter (PCD): 135 mm
- Nine and ten speed compatible
- For 10 speed, the minimum gap between two chainrings is 12 teeth
- Material: best 7075 T6 heat treated aluminium sheet
- Teeth cutting: traditional - on a lathe which produces a much better and more accurate tooth form
- Five bolt arms
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.