THM Fibula Carbon Brakeset
From the elite engineering workshop of THM, the Fibula Carbon Brakeset is one for the riders looking to save every possible gram in pursuit of glory, be it on an epic hill climb or on a top of the range superbike, dressed to impress. Offering substantial stopping power in the lightest possible manner, the Fibula is the product of lengthy research and creative problem solving, looking to improve an essential part of any bike.
Made from a resin transfer moulded carbon fibre for the greatest possible strength, stiffness and security, you can be sure of top quality power and grab on your rims. Weighing just 120 grams without brake pads for the brakeset combined, you can be sure to scrub off speed with security and without the extra rate to accelerate back up to speed.
Designed for use on rims with widths between 19-30mm without changing the cable fixing, this brakeset is versatile and can cope easily with the change between training wheels and lightning fast race-ready wheels. Compatible with all brands of prevalent brake lever, this brakeset uses the same motion ratios on front and rear to provide you with an even braking experience and a comprehensive stopping force.
Suitable for Shimano standard brake pads, this brakeset is ready to fix to your pedigree or elite racing machine, saving you crucial grams and helping you surge ahead.
- Material: Resin transfer moulded carbon fibre
- Weight: 120 grams without brake pads (61 g front / 59 g rear)
- Mounting: Useable for wide and narrow rims (from 19 mm to 30 mm) without changing the cable fixing
- Perfect for changing between wide competition wheels and narrow training wheels
- All brake pads suitable for Shimano® Standard
- Compatible brake levers
- Brake pads are about 33 mm wide apart in their fully open position
- Motion ratio brakes: 1:1.5 front, 1:1.5 rear
- Maximum permissible total weight: 110 kg (243 lb)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.