Tacx FLUX 2 Smart Turbo Trainer T2980
Ideal for those looking to optimise their indoor training and time on the bike. The Tacx FLUX 2 Smart Turbo Trainer T2980 is a smart device, ideal for using with Zwift and other third-party training apps.
Compatible with a range of bikes, including road, time trial and mountain bikes, the trainer can accommodate power readings of up to 2000 watts. Foldable and easy to store, either at home or in a car to take to a race or event, the FLUX 2 is accurate to 2.5%. Wireless communication with tablets, smartphones or computers via ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart, the trainer and its features can be adjusted at the touch of a button.
- Type of trainer: Interactive Smart direct drive with electric brake
- Magnets: 8 Permanent ferrite magnets & 8 electromagnets
- Transmission: None
- Electrical requirements: 110-240 Volt
- Power indicator: None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): 2 LEDs
- Firmware upgradable: Yes
- Suitable cassettes: Shimano & SRAM: 8 to 11 speed. Campagnolo body sold separately. Cassette not included.
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130mm, MTB 135mm, 142mm & 148mm. Adapter for 135x10mm available
- Suitable bikes: Road, Tri & MTB
- Supplied with Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm), Direct drive quick release with adapter set 142x12mm, 1-month Tacx Premium software
- Max. power (40 km/h): 2000 Watt
- Max. slope: 16%
- Simulation of descent: No
- Max. torque: 41Nm
- Max. brake force: 120N
- Flywheel: Actual of 7.6kg
- Mass inertia: 31.2kg
- Calibration: Spindown
- Footprint: 670 x 642mm L x W (26.4 x 25.3in)
- Height: 460mm (18.1in)
- Dimensions when folded: Not foldable
- Weight: 23.6kg (52lbs)
- Model number: T2980
- Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by: Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ FE-C bike computers and stand-alone. Connect to computer via ANT+ antenna
- Output: Speed, cadence and power
- Readout on: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watch, computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy: +/- 2.5%
- Measures your power accurately within +/- 2.5%
- The most silent flywheel equipped bike trainer available
- Connect to popular training apps, like Zwift and Tacx
- Realistically simulate inclines up to a 16% gradient
- A strong trainer with a maximum sprint resistance of 2000 watts
- A large 7.6 kg flywheel ensures the best ride feel
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.