Teravail Rutland Light & Supple TLR Tyre
A gravel tyre with a difference, the Teravail Rutland Light & Supple TLR will not only excel over loose dry surfaces, come rain and mud, but traction is also excellent too. This is thanks to the siping, the staggered and spaced side lugs, and the large spread centre tread. Transition lugs help to shed mud fast, and a ramped forward edge reduces rolling resistance for speed and performance benefits. Using the Light & Supple compound, weight is kept to a minimum and the tyre can be run tubeless at lower pressures for an ultra-smooth feel.
- Tubeless-ready clincher
- Transition lugs spaced to shed mud
- Centre tread is larger and more spread out for grip
- Forward edge ramped to decrease rolling resistance
- Siping conforms and maintains traction
- Side lugs staggered and spaced for traction
- TPI: 60
- Rim diameter: 622 / 700c / 29" (700c tyre) / 584 / 650b / 27.5" (650b tyre)
- Intended use: Gravel / touring / cross
- Rubber compound: Light & Supple
- Profile: Mixed terrain
- Ideal rim width: 23mm
- Recommended tyre pressure: 40–70psi
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 440 grams (700 x 42mm) / 535 grams (650 x 47mm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.