Therabody Theragun Elite PRODUCT RED Percussive Therapy Device
Therabody's Theragun Elite PRODUCT RED Percussive Therapy Device is light and quiet yet incredibly powerful, delivering 40lbs of force to the muscles at an amplitude of 16mm. The result is an effective treatment for tired, sore muscles or injuries, while the unit is also a great tool to incorporate into your general maintenance routine.
Compatible with all the 4th generation attachments, and supplied with five, you'll be able to treat every muscle group, and the ergonomic handle is comfortable to use. This is Therabody's quietest model, thanks to QuietForce Technology™ in the motor, so you'll be able to use it pretty much anywhere without creating a disturbance. The speed is customisable and there are built-in presets. Alternatively, connect to the Theragun app via Bluetooth and you'll gain access to a whole host of guides and customisable routines.
Battery life is long, giving you 120 minutes of use before a recharge is required, which can be done wirelessly. When this (PRODUCT)RED edition is purchased, 2% of the sale is donated to COVID-19 and HIV/AIDS programs.
- Theragun Elite Percussive Therapy Device
- Hard case
- Power adapter
- Five easy-to-clean closed-cell-foam attachments in pouch (Dampener, Standard Ball, Cone, Thumb and Wedge)
Read more about the Therabody Theragun range on the Sigma Sports Hub.
- (PRODUCT)RED edition - 2% of the purchase price will be donated to the Global Fund to support the COVID-19 Response and support critical HIV/AIDS programs
- Proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology™
- Smart Percussive Therapy™ with Bluetooth connectivity
- Three built-in app-guided preset routines
- OLED screen
- Customisable speed range (1750-2400 PPMs)
- Force meter
- Compatible with all 4th generation attachments
- Delivers up to 40lbs of no-stall force
- Wireless charging enabled
- Internal lithium-ion battery (120-minute battery life, 80 minutes charge time)
- Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design
- One year warranty
- Amplitude: 16mm
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 6.7" x 2.8" / 24.0cm x 17.0cm x 7.4cm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 2.2lbs / 1kg
- Dampener: Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use
- Standard Ball: Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups
- Cone: Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet
- Thumb: Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back
- Wedge: Perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands and commonly used for “scraping” and “flushing” which help to decrease the amount of lactic acid in muscles