Therabody Theragun Elite Percussive Therapy Device
Elite in name, elite when it comes to performance, the Theragun Elite Percussive Therapy Device is designed to be the perfect recovery aid. Therabody's Smart Percussive Therapy™ with Bluetooth connectivity allows you to access the Theragun app for on the go for the three built in-app guide preset routines.
Keep tabs on what setting you have selected via the OLED screen and customise the speed between 1750 and 2400 PPMs with ease. An amplitude of 16mm allows you to really work into tight and sore muscles, while compatibility with all 4th generation Theragun attachments means all areas can be worked on. The device comes with a number of different attachments as standard, ideal for working into areas such as the feet and the lower back.
The Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle makes it easy to get a comfortable and strong grip when using the device, while the battery life is an impressive 120 minutes between charges.
- Theragun Elite Percussive Therapy Device
- Hard case
- Power adapter
- Five easy-to-clean closed-cell-foam attachments in pouch (Dampener, Standard Ball, Cone, Thumb and Wedge)
- Proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology™
- Smart Percussive Therapy™ with Bluetooth connectivity
- Three built-in app-guided preset routines
- OLED screen
- Customisable speed range (1750-2400 PPMs)
- Force meter
- Amplitude: 16mm
- Compatible with all 4th generation attachments
- Delivers up to 40 lbs of no-stall force
- Wireless charging enabled
- Internal lithium-ion battery (120-minute battery life, 80 minutes charge time)
- Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design
- One year warranty
- Dimensions: 9.5 in x 6.7 in x 2.8 in. / 24.0 cm x 17.0 cm x 7.4 cm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 2.2 lbs / 1kg
- Dampener: Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use
- Standard Ball: Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups
- Cone: Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet
- Thumb: Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back
- Wedge: Perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands and commonly used for “scraping” and “flushing” which help to decrease the amount of lactic acid in muscles
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.