Therabody Theragun Prime Percussive Therapy Device
The Theragun Prime Percussive Therapy Device from Therabody is an incredibly quiet and exceptionally effective recovery aid, designed to relieve sore muscles and improve blood flow for a faster recovery. The device's QuietForce Technology™ uses a proprietary brushless motor, while the Smart Percussive Therapy™ houses Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to connect to the Theragun app and access the five-speed range and app-guided routines.
Compatible with all 4th generation attachments, the device has a 16mm amplitude and delivers up to 30 lbs of no-stall force; this is the perfect amount to work into the muscles. The device comes with a range of attachments, each designed for different parts of the body. The travel pouch makes transporting the Prime a simple task, while the 120-minute battery life and 80 minute charge time means you can use it multiple days back to back.
- Theragun Prime Percussive Therapy Device
- Travel pouch
- Power adapter
- Four easy-to-clean closed-cell-foam attachments (Dampener, Standard Ball, Cone and Thumb)
Read more about the Therabody Theragun range on the Sigma Sports Hub.
- Proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology™
- Smart Percussive Therapy™ with Bluetooth connectivity
- App-guided routines
- Five-speed range with customisable speed through the Theragun app
- Delivers up to 30 lbs of no-stall force
- Compatible with all 4th generation attachments
- Amplitude: 16mm
- Internal lithium-ion battery (120-minute battery life, 80 minute charge time)
- Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design
- One year warranty
- Dimensions: 8.9 in x 6.3 in x 2.7 in. / 22.5 cm x 16 cm x 7.3 cm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 2.2 lbs / 1kg
- Dampener: Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use
- Standard Ball: Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups
- Cone: Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet
- Thumb: Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back