Therabody Theragun Pro Percussive Therapy Device
The top of the range percussive therapy device from Therabody, the Pro Theragun is designed to provide relief for tight muscles and has been adopted by some of sport's leading athletes. This revised device allows you to truly personalise deep muscle treatment using Bluetooth Enabled Smart Percussive Therapy which incorporates the Theragun app and the guides on it. Reducing soreness in muscles, improving mobility and boosting relaxation, the rotating arm makes getting to those muscles normally hard to reach a breeze, while the two-year warranty is industry-leading, giving you peace of mind.
Super quiet, the proprietary brushless, commercial-grade motor uses QuietForce Technology while the 16mm amplitude is proven to reach 60% deeper into the muscles when compared to consumer-grade vibration massaging devices. This helps stimulate circulation, generate heat and release any tension in the muscles.
- Theragun Pro Percussive Therapy Device
- Hard case
- Lithium-ion battery charger
- Six easy-to-clean closed-cell-foam attachments in pouch (Dampener, Standard Ball, Cone, Thumb, Wedge and Supersoft™)
- Proprietary brushless commercial-grade motor with QuietForce Technology™
- Smart Percussive Therapy™ with Bluetooth connectivity
- Three built-in app-guided preset routines
- OLED screen
- Customisable speed range (1750-2400 PPMs)
- Force meter
- Amplitude: 16mm
- Compatible with all 4th generation attachments
- Adjustable arm for full-body reach
- Delivers up to 60lbs of no-stall force
- Wireless charging enabled
- Two swappable lithium-ion batteries for continuous run-time (300 minutes in total, 150 minutes each, 75 minute charge time)
- Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design
- Industry-leading two-year warranty
- Dimensions: 25.5 cm x 18.0 cm x 7.6 cm (10 in x 7.1 in x 3 in)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 1.3 kg (2.9 lbs)
- Dampener: Used mostly for tender or bony areas
- Standard Ball: Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups
- Cone: Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet
- Thumb: Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back
- Wedge: Perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands and commonly used for “scraping” and“flushing,” which help to decrease the amount of lactic acid in muscles
- Supersoft™: Theragun’s version of vibration therapy and mostly used for sensitive areas, including bones
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.