Therabody Theragun Standard Ball Attachment
When you need more targeted treatment, the Therabody Standard Ball Attachment is ideal and fits on a range of Theragun devices. It's smaller and provides a higher impact than the Dampener and works well when used during workouts to flush out lactic acid that has built up in your muscles, allowing you to train harder for longer. The non-porous closed-cell PU foam is not only comfortable and soft, but it's also easy to keep clean and won't absorb oils and sweat.
- Specifically designed for overall use on both large and small muscle groups with a medium impact level
- With a smaller shape and higher impact level than the Dampener, it is a more targetted option for overall use
- Recommended for quick re-activation and flushing lactic acid from your muscles during a workout
- Made of comfortable closed-cell PU foam
- Non-porous, so won’t absorb sweat, lotions, or oils and is easy to keep clean
- Compatibility: 4th Generation - PRO, Elite, Prime, mini / 3rd Generation - G3PRO, G3
- Dimensions: 1.5" x 1.9" / 37.4mm x 48mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 17 grams / 0.6oz
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".