Therabody Theragun Wedge Attachment
This Therabody Wedge Attachment, compatible with a range of third and fourth generation Theragun devices, has been created to deal with areas such as the IT band and shoulders blades in which 'scraping' and 'flushing' can be of great benefit. It's constructed from comfortable closed-cell PU foam, a non-porous material that won't absorb oils or sweat, and is easy to keep clean for hygienic use and longevity.
- The Wedge attachment is uniquely designed for use on shoulder blades and IT bands and is commonly used for “scraping” and “flushing,” motions that help to flush lactic acid out of muscles
- Made of comfortable closed-cell PU foam
- Non-porous, so won’t absorb sweat, lotions, or oils and is easy to keep clean
- Compatibility: 4th Generation - PRO, Elite, Prime, mini / 3rd Generation - G3PRO, G3
- Dimensions: 1.6" x 2.3" / 40mm x 58mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 18 grams / 0.6oz
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.