Thule 599 UpRide Locking Upright Cycle Carrier
The beauty of the Thule 599 UpRide Locking Upright Cycle Carrier is that it clamps the front wheel rather than the frame, making it suitable for carbon bikes, e-bikes with large downtubes and bikes with unusual frames that don’t fit a standard carrier. The wheel clamp fits anything from 20” to 29” wheels and tyres up to 3” wide, making it compatible with the vast majority of bikes and the clamping mechanism can be switched to either side of the carrier so it can be easily accessed whichever side of the car it is mounted on. An integrated cable lock keeps the bike secure when on the carrier and the included T-track mounts fit Thule Wing, Aero and Slide bars.
- Fits almost any bike with 20-29” wheels and tyres up to 3“ wide
- Bike is clamped by the front wheel only, removing any contact with the frame, ideal for awkwardly shaped bikes or frames that are unable to be clamped
- The clamping mechanism can be swapped around, allowing you to use the rack from either side
- Integrated rear cable lock secures the bike to the rack to prevent opportunistic theft and stows away inside the rack when not in use
- Comes with standard 20x20mm T-track mounts for Thule Wing, Aero or Slide bars, can be adapted to fit bars without T-tracks using TH8891
- Can accept fat bikes with tyres up to 5” wide using the TH5991 fat bike adaptor
- Maximum weight per bike: 20kg
- City Crash tested and TÜV-GS approved
- All Thule automotive products come with a five year warranty
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.