Thule EasyFold XT 3-Bike Towbar Bike Rack
The Thule EasyFold XT Bike Rack provides a convenient way to transport up to three bikes using your car's towbar. Thanks to its folding design, the rack is easy to mount, handle and store, and the high maximum load of 60kg, together with good spacing between wheel holders and extra-long straps, means it fits almost any bike including fat bikes. The included locks allow you to both lock the bikes to the rack and the rack to the car, providing peace of mind when you need to leave the car unattended.
- Fully foldable for convenient mounting, handling and storage
- High load capacity enabling transport of e-bikes and heavy mountain bikes
- Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms with lockable Thule AcuTight torque limiter knobs that click when optimal torque is reached
- Large distance between wheel holders enables the transport of sturdy bikes with large wheelbases
- Adjustable pump buckles with extra-long wheel straps for easy fastening of wheels (up to 4.7" wheels) enabling transport of fat bikes
- Easy trunk access even with bikes mounted, thanks to smart foot pedal tilt
- Easy mounting and adjustment of the bike rack before closing the tightening handle, thanks to the towbar coupling’s initial stability
- Ergonomic transport of the bike rack thanks to the integrated transport wheels and carrying handle
- Pre-assembled, no tools required
- Lock your bikes to the bike rack and your bike rack to the towbar (locks included)
- Rear lights
- Power connector: 13-pin
- One Key System compatible
- Detachable frame holders
- Maximum number of bikes: Three
- Load capacity: 60kg
- Maximum bike weight: 30kg
- Dimensions: 123 x 83 x 86cm
- Folded dimensions: 31 x 83 x 86cm
- Fits frame dimensions: 22-80mm
- Maximum tyre width: 3" (with Thule XXL Fatbike Wheel Straps 4.7")
- Maximum wheel size (diameter): 29"
- Maximum wheelbase: 1300mm
- Distance between bikes: 22/19cm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 23.1kg
- Model number: 934300
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".