Thule OutWay Rear-Mount 2 Bike Carrier Car Rack
Thule’s OutWay Rear-Mount 2 Bike Carrier Car Rack is a great option for carrying bikes which protects both the car and the bike from damage. Padded, vibration-damping cradles keep the two bikes apart, with an anti-sway system so that they stay separated for the whole journey whilst all the car contact points are rubber lined to prevent scratches. The Thule AcuTight torque-limiting tightening system also helps prevent any damage caused by over-tightening the straps.
The rack can be locked to the car, and the bikes locked to the rack with steel cables to prevent opportunist theft, and when not in use the rack folds down for easier storage. When not holding bikes, the car’s boot can still be opened with the rack in place.
- Unique 6-point mounting system gives a huge range of adjustment and even works with some spoiler designs
- Maximum fastening security with lockable steel cables, padded, vibration-damping bike cradles and integrated anti-sway system to keep bikes separated
- Arms can be independently adjusted to facilitate unusual frame designs or kid’s bikes
- Thule AcuTight torque-limiting tightening system that clicks when optimal torque is reached for securing the rack to the car, prevents overtightening onto the car's bodywork
- All contact points on the car or bike are rubber lined to prevent scratching
- Extendable locking cable secures bikes to rack to dissuade opportunist theft
- Bike arms fold down when not in use for easy storage and carrying
- Comes fully assembled
- Still allows the boot to open once bikes have been removed
- Maximum weight of 15kg per bike
- Load capacity 30kg
- Dimensions: 62 x 78 x 78.5cm
- Folded dimensions: 24 x 78 x 53cm
- Distance between bikes: 18cm
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 8.3kg
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".