Troy Lee Designs A1 MTB Helmet
The Troy Lee Designs A1 MTB Helmet is a great all-round mountain bike helmet, perfect for long XC rides and trail centre blasts. The reinforced polycarbonate shell and the EPS liner extend down the sides and back of the head to provide better coverage for these vulnerable areas, and the large front and rear vents allow cool air to flow freely through the helmet. A triple position adjustable retention system ensures that a secure and comfortable fit is easy to dial in, keeping the helmet in the optimum position. Quick-drying and anti-microbial, the liner is also removable so it can be washed and the material wicks moisture further increasing comfort.
- Reinforced polycarbonate shell in-moulded with the EPS liner extending down the sides and back of the head for maximum protection and durability
- Eight pressurised intake passages draw in cool air for maximum ventilation
- Eight rear vacuum vortex outlets help exhaust and draw heat from the head
- Triple position adjustable retention system allows customised fit for various eyewear, head shape and riding styles
- Single-piece, ultra-plush, removable and washable comfort liner made of anti-microbial moisture-wicking material for a dry, comfortable feel
- Full-spectrum adjustable moto inspired visor with anodised aluminium hardware
- Race-inspired styling
Troy Lee Designs A1 MTB Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.