Universal Colours Mono Merino Socks
A winter cycling essential, a good pair of socks will make every cold ride more enjoyable, and the Universal Colours Mono Merino Socks deliver in terms of both comfort and warmth. They have a long cuff for increased coverage of the lower leg, and the high Merino content makes these socks naturally antibacterial, preventing the build-up of bacteria and associated bad smells. Combining this wool with Nylon means you get the perfect balance of insulation and moisture-wicking to keep your feet cosy, yet still fresh and dry.
There's additional support in the arch and upper foot areas to stabilise and improve pedalling efficiency, and the socks incorporate reflective threads for extra visibility in the grey conditions typical of the winter months.
- Tall socks
- Merino-Nylon blend (61% Merino) for warmth and moisture management
- Naturally antibacterial yarns
- Arch and upper foot support
- Reflective thread
- Designed and created by Universal Colours
- Made in Taiwan by an internationally audited factory to ensure social and environmental good practice
Universal Colours Merino Socks Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".