Universal Colours Spectrum Long Sleeve Jersey
Universal Colours' Spectrum Long Sleeve Jersey is perfect during the transitional seasons and into the winter months thanks to its thermal fabric and DWR (duable water repellent) coating. The garment has a brushed back for a super soft feel, and plenty of stretch for freedom of movement. Using mainly recycled materials for the main body and the zip, and manufactured in a bluesign® approved factory, this jersey is a more environmentally conscious choice.
Rear open pockets add storage space and they're easy to access mid ride, while gripper elastic in the hem holds everything in place. The jersey is finished in striking designs so you look as good as you feel.
- Italian recycled brushed back polyester fabric
- Stretchy and thermal
- PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) coating
- Contoured, next-to-skin, ergonomic fit
- Elastic hem gripper made with recycled nylon
- Zip puller made with recycled polyester
- Zip tapes made with recycled PET
- Rear pockets
- OEKO-TEX® certified - the testing standard for harmful substances
- Made in a bluesign® approved factory in Lithuania
- Recommended temperature range: 3-12°C