VeloToze Waterproof Gloves
Keep your fingers warm and dry with the Waterproof Gloves from VeloToze. The flexible material delivers a precise fit and with blind stitched seams your comfort is optimised as well. The neoprene material repels water and they are windproof as well so even if the temperature drops as low as -5 degrees (20F), your fingers will be warm enough to maintain control of the handlebar and still manipulate the gears. Extended cuffs create a seamless transition with your jacket, fitting under the sleeves so that there are no gaps for draughts or ingress of cold water.
Size (Palm Size)
- Small 17 - 19 cm
- Medium 19.1 - 21 cm
- Large 21.1 - 23 cm
- Pull raincoat jacket sleeve over top of glove to ensure no water can enter the glove, especially in heavy rain
- Fold gloves over at wrist to put them on
- Waterproof: Performance neoprene keeps your hands dry
- Windproof: Windproof materials keep your hands warm on cold morning or winter rides
- Flexible: Made of a flexible material with blind stitched seams for a comfort fit
- Reflective: Reflective logo helps you be seen in low light
- Extended cuff fits under jacket
- Temperature range: -5C/20F to 15C/60F
VeloToze Waterproof Gloves Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.