Veloflex Record Clincher Tyre
Weighing in at a paltry 135 grams, and with an incredibly fast, slick tread, the handcrafted Record Clincher Tyre from Veloflex is the one to count on when every tenth of a second matters. It is a no-compromise tyre that is intended for use in time trials or on the track, where the 350 threads per inch casing and lack of any puncture protection layer results in the lowest possible rolling resistance and the fastest times.
- Use: Time trial, track
- Size: 700c
- TPI (Threads Per Inch): 350 (140/cm)
- Beads: Kevlar® inextensible yarn
- Pressure: 130/145 psi 9/10 bar
- Protection belt: No
- Sidewall protection: SPS - Sidewall Protection System
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber and silica exclusive compound
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 135 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.