Vittoria Agarro Trail G2.0 TNT MTB Tyre
Falling between CX and Enduro, the Vittoria Agarro Trail G2.0 TNT MTB Tyre is suited to a multitude of conditions; truly excelling on hardpack and in the wet. Wet grip is enhanced by the GRAPHENE 2.0 compound, which strengthens rubber against cuts and abrasion whilst also aiding speed for a truly durable tyre that's capable and sturdy. The progressive sipe width of the chunky side tread gives this tyre a sticky effective edge that bites down when cornering and provides stability during climbing and at speed, so the Agarro is always a reliable ride.
The tread features a 'V' pattern that furthers the stability of this fast-rolling tyre, combining efficiency with top-end performance. Vittoria's proprietary 4C compound layering process crafts a versatile tyre from four separate rubber compounds, amping up durability and ensuring responsive flex. TNT (Tube/No Tube) also means this tyre is tubeless ready, with toughened sidewalls less prone to damage and irritating pinch flats.
- Leading edge steps for fast rolling (like a ramp), but better climbing in technical terrain at slow speeds
- Progressive sipe width for tactile grip on rocks and roots
- Trail category tread - more aggressive than Barzo, but less aggressive than Martello
- Four compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life and fast rolling
- Functionalised GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate performance
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 850 grams (27.5x2.35), 940 grams (27.5x2.6), 940 grams (29x2.35), 970 grams (29x2.6)