Vittoria Agarro Trail G2.0 TNT MTB Tyre
Falling between CX and Enduro, the Vittoria Agarro Trail G2.0 TNT MTB Tyre is suited to a multitude of conditions; truly excelling on hardpack and in the wet. Wet grip is enhanced by the GRAPHENE 2.0 compound, which strengthens rubber against cuts and abrasion whilst also aiding speed for a truly durable tyre that's capable and sturdy. The progressive sipe width of the chunky side tread gives this tyre a sticky effective edge that bites down when cornering and provides stability during climbing and at speed, so the Agarro is always a reliable ride.
The tread features a 'V' pattern that furthers the stability of this fast-rolling tyre, combining efficiency with top-end performance. Vittoria's proprietary 4C compound layering process crafts a versatile tyre from four separate rubber compounds, amping up durability and ensuring responsive flex. TNT (Tube/No Tube) also means this tyre is tubeless ready, with toughened sidewalls less prone to damage and irritating pinch flats.
- Leading edge steps for fast rolling (like a ramp), but better climbing in technical terrain at slow speeds
- Progressive sipe width for tactile grip on rocks and roots
- Trail category tread - more aggressive than Barzo, but less aggressive than Martello
- Four compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life and fast rolling
- Functionalised GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate performance
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 850 grams (27.5x2.35), 940 grams (27.5x2.6), 940 grams (29x2.35), 970 grams (29x2.6)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.