Vittoria Air-Liner MTB Tyre Insert
The Vittoria Air-Liner MTB Tyre Insert is placed inside the tubeless tyre to take up some of its air volume. It has a rounded cross-section to support the tyre carcass and increase its stability, particularly at lower air pressures. The composition is firm enough to protect both the tyre and rim against hard hits over rough terrain but flexes naturally, allowing the tyre tread to remain supple for excellent traction while cornering or climbing.
This MTB specific insert is compatible with all wheels and tyres up to 29” in size thanks to its easy cut to size format, while different widths are offered to suit the broad range of off-road riding genres. Installation is easy, and compatibility with all tubeless valves guarantees easy sealant application.
- An innovative liner for MTB tubeless tyres
- Easily installed inside the tyre, it replaces a portion of the tyre's air volume
- The round cross-section mimics the natural shape of the tyre to support the whole of the tyre casing, increasing the side-to side stability
- Naturally compressing under load, it allows the tread to remain flexible, which increases traction, without sacrificing impact resistance
- Promotes a stable, grippy and controlled ride, even at low tyre pressures to enhance climbing, cornering and braking
- Grants extra protection for both tyre and wheel particularly over rough terrain
- Compatible with all wheels and tyres up to 29” via a simple cut to size format
- Compatible with any tubeless valve
- Select the size based on the width of the tyre being used
- Manufacturer claimed weight: S - 90 grams / M - 165 grams / L - 200 grams / XL - 234 grams