Vittoria Barzo TNT G2.0 Cross Country MTB Clincher Tyre
Vittoria’s Barzo TNT G2.0 Cross Country MTB Clincher Tyre is aimed squarely at the kind of technical XC riding that is now found on many XCO type courses and trail centres. By using an offset centre ridge tread design and aggressive shoulder knobs the tyre manages to be both highly grippy and fast-rolling, fast enough to have taken victory at a World Championship no less. The full depth tread and GRAPHENE 2.0 compound provide great grip on rocks, roots and in the wet whilst the four rubber compounds used in the tread combine durability, puncture protection, efficiency and traction. They can be used tubed or tubeless thanks to their TNT technology.
- XC tyre with aggressive tread design for the most technical terrain
- Progressive sipe angle pattern increases cornering grip
- Square knobs offer stability and durability
- Functionalised GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip
- Four compounds in the tread (4C) for unparalleled traction on technical courses
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 26x2.1” 620 grams | 26x2.25” 660 grams| 27.5x2.1” 660 grams | 27.5x2.25” 670 | grams | 27.5x2.35” 680 grams | 27.5x2.6” 830 grams | 29x2.1” 680 grams | 29x2.25” 725 grams | 29x2.35” 735 grams