Vittoria E-Mazza Enduro 4C G2.0 E-Bike MTB Tyre
The Vittoria E-Mazza Enduro 4C G2.0 E-Bike MTB Tyre is quick and grippy across mixed terrain and is reliable thanks to its tubeless-ready format. Composed from Graphene 2.0 rubber that is arranged into four different compound layers across its carcass, this tyre promotes stability and confidence across a gamut of trail conditions. Ramped sipes on the centre portion of the tread lower rolling resistance but dig in while climbing or braking and are optimally spaced for better mud clearance. The dual-compound side knobs provide excellent cornering traction, helping the rider descend tricky courses with extra accuracy.
- A fast but grippy tubeless-ready MTB e-bike tyre suited to mixed terrain
- Graphene 2.0 rubber reduces rolling resistance, increasing range and battery life
- Four different rubber compounds are layered within the tyre carcass to heighten grip and stability
- Ramped centre tread rolls smoothly but digs in on climbs
- Wider spacing of the centre tread improves braking and mud clearance
- Progressive side knobs have softer inside edges to improve cornering traction but harder outside edges to heighten stability
- Material: Nylon 120 TPI
- Compound: 4C
- Discipline: Enduro and eMTB
- Bead: TLR tubeless-ready
- Colour: Black
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 1200 grams (27.5x2.4) - 1300 grams (27.5x2.6) - 1300 grams (29x2.4) - 1400 grams (29x2.6)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".