Vittoria Martello G2.0 TLR MTB Tyre
A capable tyre for downhill, enduro and trail, the Vittoria Martello G2.0 TLR MTB Tyre thrives on a range of terrain thanks to large square knobs that are widely spaced to quickly expel mud and bite hungrily into the ground for improved grip. Superior braking and cornering traction is aided by lots of siping, and this strong tyre flexes over roots and rocks to give true confidence and control.
Vittoria's GRAPHENE 2.0 rubber compound enhances rubber strength against cuts and punctures, whilst also improving key tyre properties such as wet grip, speed and toughness. Durability is furthered by the 4C construction, which layers four rubber compounds for true versatility, supple flex and tyre longevity. To top it off, this tyre is tubeless-ready so you can bid farewell to pinch flats even whilst running lower pressures.
- Versatile all-conditions tyre
- Moto-block square knobs offer stability and durability
- Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface without compromising on speed or grip
- Functionalised GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip
- Four compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life and fast rolling
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 1120 grams (27.5x2.35), 1230 grams (27.5x2.6), 1300 grams (27.5x2.8), 1200 grams (29x2.35)