Vittoria Mota G2.0 TLR MTB Tyre
Ideal for Enduro and eMTB, the Vittoria Mota G2.0 TLR MTB Tyre is suited to soft terrain, chewing up clay, dirt and mud and churning it out again without clogging thanks to the tall block spikes and open tread pattern. These blocks cut into the ground for unparalleled grip in soupy conditions, whilst the contact point flexes and conforms to undulating terrain for a truly confident ride.
The addition of GRAPHENE 2.0 strengthens rubber against cuts and abrasions to minimise the risk of punctures, aids grip in and out of wet conditions and assists speed thanks to its fast-rolling capability. This tyre is also tubeless-ready should you wish to run it as such, eliminating the risk of pinch flats. A 4C construction moulds different rubber compounds in the same tread for a layered, versatile tyre, serving to resist folding when cornering and boosting longevity.
- Aggressive tyre for wet weather and muddy conditions
- Generous tread spacing allows for immediate shredding of mud and debris
- Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface without compromising on speed or grip
- Functionalised GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip
- Four compounds in the tread (4C) to maximise traction and increase durability
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 1110 grams (27.5x2.35), 1250 grams (27.5x2.6), 1180 grams (29x2.35)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.