Vittoria Pit Stop Puncture Repair Tyre Sealant 75ml
This Vittoria Pit Stop Puncture Repair 75ml handy-sized emergency 'puncture repair system' is the ideal companion for any users of tubular tyres that fear the worst every time they ride.
Vittoria's Pit-Stop is a pressurised latex sealant solution in a can that simultaneously inflates a standard road tyre up to 6 bar (enough to get you home) whilst sealing most small 'penetration punctures.' The repair, if successful can last up to 3 months before the latex starts to break down which makes this a great safety net when out training. Larger cuts, unfortunately, are beyond the capabilities of this product but in the majority of cases, Pit-Stop will avoid that annoying phone call or taxi ride home...
- A compressed air and latex solution combination that inflates and seals tubular tyres
- Inflates a regular tubular tyre to approximately 6 bar
- Handy 75ml size can be taken out on rides in a jersey pocket
- Is applied directly to the valve of the tubular tyre with no extra tools required
- Perfect for racing or training