Vivobarefoot Tracker Forest ESC Hiking Boots
Vivobarefoot's Tracker Forest ESC Hiking Boots provide a better connection to the ground beneath. They're wide for stability and thin for a better feel, with tonnes of flexibility that enables a more natural gait.
The upper consists of a sandwich mesh lining paired with a wild hide leather outer layer treated with all-natural Renapur Leather Balsam, delivering breathability and water resistance. A Michelin© ESC Sole creates outstanding traction that's multi-directional thanks to 'W' shaped aggressive lugs. The outer lugs are split so your foot digs better into the ground.
The boots are constructed from renewable natural materials and when their life is over, they can be returned to Vivobarefoot to be recycled.
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- Wide to allow for natural stability
- Thin to enable you to feel more
- Flexible to enable natural movement
- Sandwich mesh lining allows air to move freely around the boot and keeps moisture away from your skin, passing it out through the pores of the leather or through the collar opening so your feet can breathe. Perfect for cold, warm and wet conditions
- Wild hide leather treated with all-natural Renapur Leather Balsam provides natural water resistance
- The Michelin© ESC Sole for extreme traction using high-performance rubber and aggressive off-trail lug design to maximise ground feel, flexibility and grip in the most demanding environments
- Directional claw-like lugs positioned for ascents, descents and edge traction for traversing along steep inclines with a textured arch for zonal grip
- Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam
- Made from renewable natural materials
- Made for feet, not landfill. These were designed to be remade and reworn. When you are finished with them please send to Vivobarefoot
Vivobarefoot Tracker Forest ESC Hiking Boots Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".