Wahoo KICKR V5 Smart Turbo Trainer
Wahoo's top-of-the-range offering has had further updates, in this latest V5 KICKR Smart Turbo Trainer. Powerful, accurate, responsive and nearly silent, this is the ultimate trainer and ideal for those living in shared accommodation or wanting to train late into the night. A Gates carbon drive belt creates a virtually silent riding experience for minimal disturbance to your housemates or neighbours.
The large and heavy flywheel - 7.25kg (16lbs) - uses new algorithms for improved responsiveness as well as making the ride feel more realistic. The latest addition to the unit is the inclusion of KICKR AXIS feet. These customisable feet are cushioned and have five degrees of movement to respond to changes in effort and ride position, creating a ride feel that's closer to that of riding outdoors. Constructed from robust steel, you can be sure the trainer will stay put during high wattage efforts and generating up to 2,200 watts of power, every rider is catered for.
Accuracy is now a market-leading +/-1%, climbs can be simulated up to 20% and descents down to -10%. Pair the KICKR with Wahoo's KICKR CLIMB and you can fully immerse yourself in your indoor training, with physical gradients replicated in addition to resistance changes. With auto-calibration, you can now simply jump on and ride and this feature ensures power readings are always at their most accurate.
Whether you've got a mountain, road or gravel bike, the KICKR will work for you. Thru-axle adapters are included and there's clearance for flat-mount disc brake bikes.
You can connect to virtually any training app and Bluetooth Smart, ANT+ and ANT+ FE-C compatibility mean you can track all your stats and link to cadence, speed and heart rate sensors. LED lights to indicate that the KICKR is powered and connected and a handle makes transportation simple.
- KICKR AXIS feet - customisable cushioned feet respond to movement, mimicking outdoor riding. Three stiffness options allow you to tune in your ride
- +/- 1% power accuracy
- Auto-calibration to ensure reliable power accuracy and eliminates the need to perform routine spindowns
- Gates carbon drive belt results in virtually silent operation
- The KICKR indoor trainer's large flywheel uses new algorithms to improve responsiveness and better replicate the sensation of riding on the road
- 2,200 watts resistance
- A more reliable and accurate power measurement system (+/-1%) provides a true workout experience, from free-riding to using online platforms like Zwift and TrainerRoad
- Integrated cadence: Simplify your setup and workouts by getting accurate cadence data directly from your trainer without the need for an external sensor
- Powerful connectivity: Multiple Bluetooth connections are now supported to ensure a trouble-free start to your workout
- Connectivity with Wahoo KICKR HEADWIND Bluetooth Fan bringing innovative climate control to your indoor training experience. Pair to your KICKR and as your speed or heart rate increases, so will the fan speed
- Connectivity with the ELEMNT Bike Computer to relive rides or perform planned workouts
- Third-party power meter support: Compatible with a third party power meter as another method of power measurement
What's in the box
- Wahoo KICKR V5 Smart Turbo Trainer
- AXIS Stiff and Easy Feet
- Shimano/SRAM compatible 11-28t 11-speed cassette
- UK power cord/power brick (UK and EU plug)
- Quick-release skewer
- Disc brake caliper spacer
- 1.8mm cassette spacer
- Quickstart guide
- Drive side adapter for 130mm and 135mm quick release and 12x142 and 12x148 thru-axle
- Reversible hub spacer for 130mm and 135mm quick release
- Reversible hub spacer for thru-axle
- Wahoo Fitness
- Trainer Road
- Virtual Training
- Kinomap Trainer
- Velo Trainer
Free trials of the following apps with your purchase
- 60 Days FREE of Strava Summit for new Strava members
- 60 Days FREE of The Sufferfest Training Center for new Sufferfest members
- 30 Days FREE of Fulgaz for new subscribers
- 30 Days FREE of Rouvy for new premium subscribers
Please note: Includes KICKR Smart Turbo Trainer and boxed accessories only, no other items pictured are included.
- Wahoo KICKR Smart Turbo Trainer with cushioned KICKR AXIS feet that respond to movements for a true outdoor ride feel
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 21kg
- Power requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Resistance type: Electromagnetic
- Weight: 22kg / 47lb
- KICKR CLIMB and KICKR HEADWIND compatible
- Flywheel weight: 7.25kg / 16lbs
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart / ANT+ / ANT+ FE-C
- Maximum simulated grade: 20% (assumed rider/bike weight of 79kg)
- Maximum power output: 2,200 Watts (at 25mph)
- Dimensions (legs open): L 51cm x W 71cm x H 44cm / L 20" x W 28" x H 17"
- Dimensions (legs closed): L 51cm x W 23cm x H 43cm / L 20" x W 9" x H 17"
- Supported hubs: 130/135 QR, 12x142, 12x148 (adapters included)
- Rear axle: Quick release
- Drivetrain: SRAM/Shimano 11-speed (11-28 cassette included)
- Wheel Size: 24" / 650c / 700c / 26" / 27.5" / 29" (unit is height adjustable so there's no need for a front wheel block)
- Disc brake clearance: Clearance for flat mount and disk brake equipped bikes
- Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth
- Maximum User Weight: 114kg / 250lbs
- 2-year warranty
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.