Wahoo Speedplay Comp Pedals
Utilising lightweight but durable pedal bodies, strong chromoly spindles and smooth triple-sealed bearings, the Wahoo Speedplay Comp are high-value pedals that offer performance-enhancing security and vast adjustability.
The pedals and cleats form a streamlined silhouette and grant excellent stability. This solid connection is complemented by a best-in-class stack height, with these two traits working in unison to heighten the riders power transfer and efficiency. The reduced stack height will also be of particular interest to time trial riders and triathletes as it grants the opportunity to realise a lower, more aerodynamic position on the bike.
A three-axis format allows independent adjustment of the fore/aft, left/right and rotational positions of the cleats, ensuring a precise bike fit. In addition, the cleats can be set up with between 0-15° of float, helping the rider find their ideal level of comfort. Easy tension cleats are supplied, guaranteeing uncomplicated unclipping at traffic lights and junctions.
The svelte profile of the pedals and cleats makes for excellent cornering clearance, while the dual-sided configuration minimises fuss when clipping in. Rubberised cleat surrounds complete the package, lowering aerodynamic drag and providing extra grip when walking.
- Left and right pedals
- Easy tension cleats, including the 3 bolt base plate and all cleat surrounds
- Screw packet
- Quick start guide
- Important product information guide
- A high-value, dual-sided road bike pedal that boasts exceptional adjustability and power transfer
- Durable Grivory pedal bodies combine with chromoly axles and triple sealed bearings
- The pedal and cleat interface gives excellent stability for increased power transfer
- A best-in-class stack height increases connection for a more efficient pedalling action
- The lower stack height can also reduce a riders drag on the bike
- Three-axis cleat adjustability allows for independent fore-aft, left-right and rotational alterations
- 0-15° of float is offered by the cleat for personalised amounts of comfort
- The slim profile of the system affords increased cornering clearance
- Dual-sided entry minimises fumbling at traffic lights and junctions when clipping in
- The low profile cleat and its rubber texture give extra grip when walking off the bike
- Easy tension cleats are supplied (also compatible with Standard Tension Cleats - available separately)
- Physical dimensions: 3.9" x 2" x 2"
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 232 grams per pair
- Stack height: 11.5mm (with 3 hole base plate) 8.5mm (when the cleat is directly placed on a 4 hole shoe sole)
- Q Factor: 53mm
- Body material: Grivory
- Spindle material: Chromoly
- Bearing type: Triple-sealed cartridge and needle bearings
- Cornering clearance: 39°
- Maximum rider weight: No restriction
- Cleats: Easy tension included
- Release angle: Micro-adjustable from 0° to 7.5°
- Pedal float: Adjustable from 0° to 15°
- Cleat fore-aft adjustability: Up to 13mm
- Cleat left-right adjustability: Up to 8mm
- Walkable cleat: Yes (adapter included)