##Wahoo TICKR X Workout Tracker with Memory (Gen2) The Wahoo TICKR X Workout Tracker with Memory (Gen2) is an advanced unit that measures far more than just your heart rate. You can optimise your training thanks to accurate recording of heart rate and calorie burn data, as well as ANT+ Running Dynamics, giving you a more in-depth analysis of your stats, including vertical oscillation, ground contact time and cadence. With this information, you'll then be provided with a Running Smoothness score which, ultimately, allows you to track efficiency and improvements over time. The TICKR X will function well whether you're training, running or cycling, either indoors or outside. Using ANT+ and Bluetooth, all data can be displayed on your running watch, cycling computer or another compatible device, and the unit can be integrated with a range of training apps including Strava, Zwift, The Sufferfest and Nike Run Club. The soft strap is adjustable, so the TICKR X will fit a huge range of body sizes and is easy to put on and remove thanks to the front-snap design. LEDs along the top edge will indicate when it's on, connected and ready for use.
- Use accurate heart rate and calorie burn data to optimise efficiency during any activity or workout
- Easy to see top-mounted LED indicators verify that the TICKR X is connected to a device and reading your heart rate
- Equipped with Bluetooth and ANT+ technology, TICKR X pairs to smartphones, GPS watches and bike computers at the same time or separately
- Built-in memory records up to 50 hours of heart rate data, calories burned and workout duration, giving you the freedom to train without a phone
- With the Wahoo Fitness App, TICKR X can track speed and distance when running indoors in treadmill mode and cadence on a stationary bike in indoor cycling mode.
- TICKR X is able to measure running dynamics such as cadence, vertical oscillation, and ground contact time. These running dynamics combine to provide a Running Smoothness score that can be used to track your running efficiency and improvements in form
- The slim, front-snap design feels natural and secure while making it easy to take on and off
- IPX7 (waterproof up to 5 ft)
- Strap length adjustable from 23” to 48” (584mm to 1219mm)
- CR2032 battery lasts up to one year or over 200 hours of workouts
- Software integrations including: Wahoo / ELEMNT Companion / Zwift / The Sufferfest / Adidas Running / Nike Run Club / Map My Run by Under Armour / Peloton
- Physical dimensions (LxWxH): 23-48” x 0.2” x 1.5” / 584–1219mm x 5mm x 38mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 48 grams / 1.7oz (including pod and chest strap)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".