Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Eccentric 22mm/GXP Bottom Bracket
The Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Eccentric 22mm/GXP Bottom Bracket will not work with frames that do not have removable c-clips in the shell. If your frame has a shell with a moulded step that the bearings press up against, the EBB will not completely fit into the shell. 73mm BB shells require the use of M6 x 80 bolts only. Do not use M6 x 75 bolts in 73mm BB shell, damage to driveside cup threads may occur.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards
- Specialized Carbon OSBB (with additional 3.5mm BB cup spacers - PF3.5-SPC)
- SRAM GXP
- Truvativ GXP
- Quarq GXP
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Colour: black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB30, Specialized Alloy OSBB
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 42mm
- Chain Adjustment: 12mm
- Crank Spindle Type: GXP (SRAM, Truvativ, etc.)
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm
- Weight: 182g
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".