Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Eccentric 24mm Bottom Bracket
The Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Eccentric 24mm Bottom Bracket will not work with frames that do not have removable c-clips in the shell. If your frame has a shell with a moulded step that the bearings press up against, the EBB will not completely fit into the shell.
73mm BB shells require the use of M6 x 80 bolts only. Do not use M6 x 75 bolts in 73mm BB shell, damage to driveside cup threads may occur.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- Specialized Carbon OSBB (with additional 3.5mm BB cup spacers - PF3.5-SPC)
- Shimano HollowTech II
- FSA MegaExo
- Rotor 3D, Agilis
- RaceFace EXI
- RaceFace X-Type
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Colour: black
- Bottom bracket/frame interface: BB30, Specialized Alloy OSBB
- Bottom bracket shell width (mm): 68mm - 73mm
- Bottom bracket shell I.D.: 42mm
- Chain adjustment: 12mm
- Crank spindle type: Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA MegaExo, RaceFace EXI
- Crank spindle diameter: 24mm
- Weight: 172g
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.