Wheels Manufacturing BB30A to Outboard Bottom Bracket for 24mm Cranks
Designed to facilitate the use of cranksets with 24mm axles such as those made by Shimano with Cannondale BB30A frames, the BB30A to Outboard Bottom Bracket from Wheels Manufacturing is a high-quality upgrade. The machined aluminium cups screw together to both keep the bearings perfectly aligned and to prevent any water ingress from within the frame. This extends bearing life and eliminates creaking.
Please note, FSA MegaExo axles can be between 24.00mm and 24.07mm in diameter. If the FSA spindle is 24.07mm, this bottom bracket will not fit.
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Colour: Black
- Bottom bracket/frame interface: Cannondale BB30A
- Bottom bracket shell width: 73mm
- Bottom bracket shell I.D.: 42mm
- Over bearing width: 91mm in 73mm wide shell
- Crank spindle diameter: 24.00mm
- Tool pattern: 44mm x 16 notch
- Weight: 119 grams