Wheels Manufacturing T47 Angular Contact Outboard Bottom Bracket for 30mm Cranks
The Wheels Manufacturing T47 Angular Contact Outboard Bottom Bracket for 30mm Cranks is a quality, American made replacement for use with 30mm spindle cranks and frames with a T47 bottom bracket shell. The bearings are easy to service or replace and the aluminium cups are precision machined.
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Colour: Black
- Bottom bracket/frame interface: T47
- Bottom bracket shell width (mm): 68mm - 100mm
- Bottom bracket shell I.D.: 47x1.0mm Threaded
- Crank spindle diameter: 30mm
- Over bearing width: 90.8mm in 68mm wide shell
- Tool pattern: 48.5mm x 16-notch
- Claimed weight: 155 grams
- Machined aluminium cups thread together directly into a T47 BB shell
- Bearings are easily serviced or replaced
- T47 BB cups are similar to standard BSA threaded cups in that the drive side cup is left-hand thread and the non-drive side cup is right-hand thread
- Use a quality grease when installing in steel or aluminium BB shells, and an anti-seize compound compatible with titanium BB shells
- Made in the USA
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.