Wheels Manufacturing T47 Bottom Bracket Inboard Angular Bearings 24mm
Precision made to Wheels Manufacturing’s usual high standards, the T47 Bottom Bracket with Inboard Angular Contact Bearing fits 24mm crank axles as used by Shimano. The machined aluminium cups thread into any T47 bottom bracket shell between 68mm and 132mm wide. They provide a long-lasting, smooth-running interface with a 24mm crank axle, with the quality bearings easy to service or replace when necessary.
- T47 threaded BB cups for T47 frames and 24mm diameter spindle cranks
- Cups have internal bearings, and can be used in BB shells with widths from 68mm to 132mm
- Machined aluminium cups thread together directly into a T47 BB shell
- Bearings are easily serviced or replaced
- T47 BB cups are similar to standard BSA threaded cups in that the drive side cup is left-hand thread and the non-drive side cup is right-hand thread
- Use a quality grease when installing in steel or aluminium BB shells, and an anti-seize compound compatible with titanium BB shells
- Made in the USA
- Includes: BB Cups with bearings, 2 Silicone dust seals, 2 0.5mm crank spindle spacers, 2 1.0mm crank spindle spacers
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.