Wolf Tooth Components 110 BCD Chainring
This Wolf Tooth Components Chainring has been precision made in the USA to pair with 110 BCD 5 arm cranksets. Utilising a 7075-T6 alloy construction the weight is kept down to a mere 66 grams in its 38T size, whilst maintaining high levels of strength, stiffness, and durability.
Built to pair with 9, 10, 11 and 12-speed drivetrains, including SRAM's Eagle variant, this chainring features Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile to ensure the chain is kept firmly planted over rough terrain, whilst also preventing unwanted mud buildup when the conditions worsen.
To get the most out of your chainring, we would recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur.
Chainring design may differ from the image depending on the number of teeth.
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, USA
- Built for use with 110 BCD 5 arm cranksets
- Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Can be mounted in either the big or small ring position of a double crankset provided there's sufficient chainstay clearance in the small ring position
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile offers the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material: 7075-T6
- Weight: 66 grams (38T)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".