Wolf Tooth Components CAMO Chainring
Ride confidently across varied terrain, all year round, with the Wolf Tooth Components CAMO Chainring. Constructed from 7075-T6 Alloy in the USA, this chainring is extremely tough and durable, while weighing a mere 38 gram in its 32T variant.
Designed to pair with 9, 10, 11 and 12-speed drivetrains, the CAMO Chainring features Wolf Tooth's patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile to ensure the chain remains firmly planted, regardless of the intensity of the terrain ahead. Similarly, the intuitive design prevents unwanted mud buildup, perfect for racing through even the worst of conditions.
To get the most out of your chainring, we would recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur.
This is a chainring for the Wolf Tooth CAMO spiders, it is NOT compatible with any other chainring mountings.
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile offers the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material: 7075-T6
- This is a chainring for the Wolf Tooth CAMO spiders, it is NOT compatible with any other chainring mountings
- For 1x9, 1x10, ,1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention)
- Weight: 38 grams (32T)
PRODUCT REF: CAMO-ALXX
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more