Wolf Tooth Components CAMO PowerTrac Elliptical Stainless Steel Chainring
The Wolf Tooth Components CAMO PowerTrac Elliptical Stainless Steel Chainring is an ovalised chainring developed to deliver better drive. With a circumference on the downstroke a full two teeth wider than the actual toothing of the ring, this chainring provides power where you can physically deliver it whilst offering an easier pedal stroke in trickier areas.
Made from hardened and electropolished 416 stainless steel, this chainring lasts up 10 times longer than aluminium versions. With the ovalized shaping coming at 112 degrees, this chainring is less aggressive and helps provide a smoother pedalling efficiency as you ride. Compatible with Wolf Tooth's CAMO spiders, this chainring makes use of a Drop-Stop wide to narrow profile, improving chain retention and furthering your performance.
Compatible with 10, 11 and 11-speed chains, including SRAM Eagle.
- 10% ovalized ring with a 112-degree timing for an un-noticeably oval pedal stroke
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Made from hardened and electropolished 416 stainless steel
- Will last 5-10x longer (or even more) than a 7075 aluminium chainrings
- Torque bolts only to 4-5 Nm and use blue Loctite
- Weight - 30t = 77g, 32t = 89g
- Compatible with Wolf Tooth CAMO Spiders only
- Compatible with 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 chains only