Wolf Tooth Components Direct Mount Chainring for SRAM GXP
A strong and reliable chainring for the rider wanting better chain retention and more reliable traction when riding, the Wolf Tooth Components Direct Mount Chainring is made to mount directly on SRAM GXP cranksets offering an improved chain line and a low net weight.
Made from 7075-T6 aluminium, this chainring is stiff and light at just 81 grams for a 36 tooth size. Compatible with SRAM GXP cranks and all chains between 10-12-speeds. Mounted easily using a T25 Torx wrench, this chainring uses Drop-Stop technology, seeing tooth profile taper thinner, boosting uptake and improving the retention over rougher terrains.
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Compatible with SRAM GXP style cranks
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Material - 7075-T6 Aluminium
- A T25 Torx wrench is required to remove the bolts that secure the chainring or spider to the crankarm
- Weight - 26t - 52g, 28t - 59g, 30t - 65g, 32t - 70g, 34t - 75g, 36t - 81g