Wolf Tooth Components Direct Mount Chainring for SRAM GXP
Designed to deliver a connected and direct transmission on your ride, the Wolf Tooth Components Direct Mount Chainring for SRAM GXP is a standard fit option that is made from a quality 7075 T6 aluminium for striking stiffness and a low weight.
Equipped with Wolf Tooth's Drop-Stop profile teeth, a wide and narrow pattern improves chain retention and improves mud and muck shedding.
With a weight that hits 111 grams at the largest 42 tooth version, this chainring is made for use with SRAM GXP cranksets and is designed for use on road or cyclocross bikes. Compatible with 10, 11, and 12-speed chains, this chainring is installed simply using a T25 Torx wrench.
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material - 7075-T6 Aluminium
- Chainline - 47mm on cyclocross and road with 6mm offset ring and 49mm for standard non-boost
- A T25 Torx wrench is required to remove the bolts that secure the chainring or spider to the crankarm
- Weight - 26t - 52g, 28t - 59g, 30t - 65g, 32t - 70g, 34t - 75g, 36t - 81g, 38t - 90g, 40t - 106g, 42t - 111g
- Compatible with SRAM GXP cranksets
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- Designed for road and cyclocross bikes
PRODUCT REF: SDMGXP
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more