Wolf Tooth Components Direct Mount PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring for SRAM
Providing a better and more efficient drive at the heart of your bike's groupset, the Wolf Tooth Components Direct Mount PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring for SRAM is an innovative and advanced alternative to conventional oval rings.
Slightly less ovalised and with a timing of 112 degrees, this chainring offers a diameter on the downstroke that's around two teeth larger than the actual toothing of the option selected. This allowing you to benefit from a targeted ratio at the most powerful area of your pedal stroke, you can be assured of a better performance. A smaller diameter, equivalent to around two teeth smaller in the neutral parts of your stroke, you can spin with targeted pressure and performance throughout.
Made from 7075 T6 aluminium for quality strength, this elliptical chainring is light at just 94 grams for a 42 tooth option. Mounted directly and replacing your existing chainring and spider, this chainring is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider.
Compatible with SRAM cranksets and making use of Drop-Strop wide/narrow toothing for the very best chain retention, you can be sure to ride with superb mud shedding ability.
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent-pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material - 7075-T6 aluminium
- Ovality of 10% and timing of 112° after TDC (top dead centre)
- Maximum diameter is that of a chainring 2 teeth bigger than the size you order
- A T25 Torx wrench is required to remove the bolts that secure the chainring or spider to the crankarm
- Weight - 28t - 60g, 30t - 68g, 32t - 74g, 34t - 83g, 36t - g, 38t - 82g, 40t - 88g, 42t - 94g
- Direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider, which is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle
- Compatible with SRAM cranksets