Wolf Tooth Components Flat Wrench Inserts
Simple additions that reduce your reliance on huge and heavy tools, these clever Wolf Tooth Components Flat Wrench Inserts are made to slide into a 1-inch hex socket in order to provide quick and light adjustment on those occasions where you find yourself far from a workshop.
Made from CNC machined hardened steel and benefitting from electroless nickel plating, these tool heads are strong and dependable. With five separate options, Wolf Tooth have produced options to work with 8 and 16mm hex wrenches, 20mm sockets, cassette lock rings, and Cinch and Isis splines.
- High quality but weight conscious for those that do mobile wrenching
- All inserts are made in the USA and CNC machined from hardened steel with electroless nickel plating
- 1-inch hex drive interface compatible
- Nickel plated 4140 chromoly steel
- Weights :
- Cassette Lock Ring Wrench Insert - 31g
- Cinch and ISIS Spline Wrench Insert - 56g
- 8mm Hex Wrench Insert - 63g
- 16mm Hex Wrench Insert - 78g
- 20mm Socket Insert - 67g