Wolf Tooth Components GoatLink 10-Speed
The Wolf Tooth Components GoatLink 10-Speed adapter is designed to improve your chain engagement, reduce wear and improve the long-term shifting performance of your 10-speed Shimano Shadow+ Rear Derailleur when used with 11-40T or 11-42T cassettes. Made from 7075-T6 aluminium for durability, the GoatLink improves chain wrap for better drive and frees it up for smoother shifting.
Designed for use exclusively with 1x10 drivetrains, this small addition bolts into your rear derailleur hanger mount using supplied bolts and sits there offering up a smoother drivetrain. Weighing just 19 grams and designed, developed and made in the USA, this is a great choice for anyone wanting to really improve the details of their ride.
- Compatible Shimano Shadow+ 10 speed rear derailleurs (clutch type ONLY) that have a Direct Mount link (including spacer, if so equipped) or B-pivot knuckle with a thickness of 7.9-8.1mm.
- Very early Shadow+ rear derailleurs (pre-2013) have a thinner link and are not compatible.
- Optimised for use with Wolf Tooth’s 40- and 42-tooth GCs and all sizes of Drop-Stop chainrings - but will work with any 11-40t or 11-42t ten-speed cassette.
- Direct Mount-native frames and SRAM rear derailleurs are not supported.
Still unsure? Why not get in touch with our Customer Service Team here.
- Reduces wear and improves long-term shifting performance
- For use with wide-range 1x10 drivetrains using the Shimano Shadow+ Rear derailleurs
- Re-positions 10 speed Shimano Shadow+ Rear derailleurs when using the GC 40T and GC 42T cassette expanders
- Stainless Steel mounting hardware included
- 8-10NM tightening torque
- Material 7075-T6
- Manufactured in Minnesota, USA
- Weight: 19g
PRODUCT REF: 856467
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more