Wolf Tooth Components ReMote Light Action Lever Handlebar Clamp
Leading the market thanks to its impressive compatibility and wide range of ride quality enhancing components, the Wolf Tooth Components ReMote Light Action Lever Handlebar Clamp takes dropper post activation times and ease to new levels. A longer lever arm is perfect for riders with reduced hand strength or thumb injuries, making this a worthwhile choice for a full day out on the trails.
The low profile of the ReMote makes it an easy choice, ensuring you don’t need to move your thumb or hand too far from your grips to engage the dropper post - ideal for when you’re surging along fire roads and forget where the drop in point is.
The ReMote also makes setup and maintenance easier than on regular dropper posts: simply secure the cable at the seatpost using a stock barrel or cable clamp, and route it to the bar. With this in mind, Wolf Tooth Components have gone above and beyond to increase its strength and durability in the event of a crash, making sure it breaks away and doesn’t damage either you or the handlebars.
All cable actuated dropper posts, and all below:
9Point8 Fall Line, Bontrager Line, DVO Garnet, Easton Haven, Fox Transfer, Giant Contact, Gravity Dropper, KS (all), PNW Bachelor, RaceFace Turbine, Specialized Command, THomson and TransX
- The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy
- The ReMote LA uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation
- A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws
- Sits close to the bar, minimising the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals
- Solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters
- Features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash
- A machined surface ensures that control is not lost- even in the worst of conditions
- Compatible with: 9Point8 Fall Line, Bontrager Line, DVO Garnet, Easton Haven, Fox Transfer, Giant Contact, Gravity Dropper, KS (all), PNW Bachelor, RaceFace Turbine, Specialized Command, THomson and TransX
- From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".